My son: Dad?
Me: Yes son?
My son: Can we play with the drone please?
Me: Sure, but be carefull, it is expensive stuff kiddo!
My son: Yeah…right!
This picture is a composite of many different elements:
- background picture was shot with a Canon gx7 mark II @ the Van Nelle Fabriek
- the sky was photographed in Winkelcentrum Boulevard Nesselande with the Canon D500
- for the drone I used a stock image
- My son was actually shot in my studio in 2 different stages (his hands were shot mid 2017 and the rest in feb 2018) with the Canon D70
- The flying shoe was photographed in March 2018 with the Iphone 6
- The girl (my sons friend) was photographed with the Canon Nederland gx7 mark 2
- and the other elements were drawn in Adobe Photoshop with my old Wacom tablet (intuos pen and touch small)
Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/angelosdigitalart
Angelo van der Klift is a Dutch Photographer and Digital artist based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. With his advanced Photoshop skills he can make the impossible possible. Angelo uses photography as a tool to create stunning digital artwork that tells a story.